Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hail Obama

Nov 5 will be etched as a golden date in the pages of world history. Congratulations to myself as I was strongly supporting him. All the TV channels & Internet are flooded with news of the same .. analysts & academicians forecasting the world to be. I was highly impressed by the way Obama could market himself and became a choice of the majority with a whopping win. The entire country & most of the world is rejoicing but a colleague of mine who is in Chicago currently at this spectacular moment, preferred to rest her senses than be a party to all the fun.. Personal choice though! Enough has already been written by the experts about "the changing world" and I am a novice so no commnets. As in the blood my sis in US is also a strong supporter of Obama.. and she always said Obama will win and US will have theits "Golden Era" . Hail Obama!!

3 comments:

  1. yeah looks to be promising for India and hope we will sail through smoothly this recession

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an Obama supporter too, more out of the fact that it was a choice between two and not because i believe or swear by the new president and his outlook on how he plans to bring this country (and rest of the world) out of this possible recession. I greatly admired his overall campaign management and strategy and kudos to the people behind making this possible...lets hope and pray and wait to see the much talked about "change" and "yes we can" themes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obama has a huge task on his hands. things were quite different when he started his campaign 2 years back..lets see how well he fares..i have a feeling he'll turn out to be one of the better presedients USA has seen...

    ReplyDelete