Wednesday, November 5, 2008
baby shower
Over the weekend I was invited to attend a baby shower function by a close friend of mine. It was an amazing experience with the cute games and the feeling of "to-be-mom" got refreshed in my memory. It was like yesterday .. when I was carrying. Though I did not have a baby shower for myself... nevertheless. During this phase of mood swings it is fun to feel special and become the cynosure of all eyes. There was a dress code defined - Purple or Pink .. who can ever think of this option. But yes someone who wants to display the new outfit. Amidst all this fun the food was awesome .. the kababs were the best (I am on strict diet though.. but could not let go off the kababs). The "to-be-mom" unpacked the gifts guessing all along and being surprised at everything. Happniess knew no boundaries when I was announced the winner for one of the games. All good things come to end and so was the party. After several photo sessions we left for our home but all the fun & frolic will always be there in my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment